Wednesday, October 1, 2008

071. (body parts- part four.)




gallbladder, in process. gallbladder problems run in my family, on my mom's side. my great grandma almost died in her twenties when hers ruptured. my grandmother, an aunt of mine, and my mother have all had theirs removed. i will probably lose mine someday. this painting is for my mom. i'm doing it in almost a pretty tattoo flash pin up sort of way, except instead of a hot girl, there's an organ.

i should mention that i'm doing all of the paintings in styles to suit the receiver. amanda's is pop art-y. sharon's is more indie and cute. matt's is rawer. mom's is pretty.

the next one i'm going to do is a spine for my sister. she's had some really bad back problems, so bad it's effected her vision, if you can believe that. i don't know what style that's going to be in, but there will be a lot of purple probably. stay tuned.

No comments: